Kendall produces the run-to-run consistency necessary for optimum performance on your processed protein packaging lines. Our forming and non-forming webs offer fresh and frozen protein products maximum protection for an extended shelf-life.
We offer a wide variety of processed meat applications for both forming and non-forming webs. Our protein packaging materials deliver stronger seals, even when seal areas contain contaminates, and lower heat seal temperatures, for faster production speeds and temperature sensitive products.
Kendall engineers have extensive experience with the particulars that are often associated with meat packaging. Following a collaborative conversation to best understand your needs, we can easily assist with complications throughout the design process.
We offer the following capabilities for protein packaging applications including:
- High heat resistant
- Barrier laminations
- Coextruded products for case-ready sandwich meats, refrigerated processed meat, chub packaging, and beef jerky.
Each of our forming films offer excellent formability, toughness, resistance to abrasion, and compatibility to a variety of top films.
Our forming films are designed for applications that require the following:
- Shallow or deep draw depths
- Soft or hard products
- Hot fill or cold product environments
Generally compromised of a variety of materials, each non-forming structure is engineered to perform flawlessly within your operating window. Non-forming films can be designed with desired barrier properties, strength, gloss, clarity, and seal performance in mind.
Kendall can offer your protein product the following features:
- Peel seal characteristics or lock seals
- Moisture and gas barrier properties
- Strength, stiffness, or flexibility
- Ability to seal through contamination
- Heat resistant outer layers for improved processability