We provide the cheese market with dependable, cost-effective solutions for high barrier film applications. Our well-rounded packaging designs can be customized for natural and processed cheeses.
For decades, Kendall has offered converted films for the packaging of processed and natural cheeses. Cheese packaging particulars and industry regulations can be complicated; and our experts have you covered. We manufacture dependable, cost-effective solutions and innovative high-barrier structures, that guarantee well-rounded products for all types of cheese packaging. Consider offer consumers the ultimate product experience by choosing from a variety of convenient finishing options. Straight-tear scoring and reclosable zippers provide convenience for easy-access and long-lasting freshness.
Our packaging materials are engineered to protect your product, extend the shelf life, and improve visual appeal. Kendall’s customer focus teams are dedicated to thoroughly understanding your needs, before delivering an end-result you can rely on.
We offer the following capabilities for the packaging of cheese products:
IWS & PRINTED SINGLE-PLY OVERWRAPS
- One and two side sealable laminations
- Wide heat seal for five pound institutional slices
- 5-lb. case sliced overwrap
- Naked slice overwrap — clear and striped metalized
HOT FILL PROCESSED CHEESE
- Heat resistant, barrier coextrusions with cheese release sealant technology
- Loaf, spread, and cream cheese
- Barrier laminations for retail shred
- High clarity coextrusion with added stiffness for retail and bulk shred
- Nylon skin, high barrier coextrusion for bulk shred
- Split nylon coextrusion for bulk shredded
- Nylon skin coextrusion for forming, non-forming string cheese packages and snack sticks
- Vertical and horizontal retail-shredded film
- Vertical 5- and 10-lb. institutional shredded film
- Standard chunk cheese film
- Swiss chunk cheese film
- Forming, non-forming cheese film