Kendall Packaging can supply you with packaging advice based on the latest technological advancements. Our industry continues to develop improved barrier structures, more sustainable materials, and easier to open packaging concepts to meet your customer's requirements. Our product development group is easy to reach and easy to talk to. Typical topics that we discuss with our customer include:
- Use of oriented sealants to improve barrier while reducing film thickness
- Straight line or contoured laser scoring for the ultimate in easy to open packages
- Increased use of sustainable products including cellophane, paper, and PLA films
- New resin additives designed to allow PE and PP films to degrade in a land fill
- Optimizing sealant technology to minimize leakers and optimize line speeds while controlling costs
Fill out the form below to begin your conversation on process or product improvements.