Kendall supplies customers with flexible packaging advice based on the latest technological advancements. Our industry continues to develop improved barrier structures, more sustainable materials, and easier to open packaging concepts to meet your requirements. If you’re looking for technical resources, our product development group is easy to reach and easy to talk to.
Technical topics that we typically discuss with our customers include:
- Use of oriented sealants to improve barrier while reducing film thickness
- Straight line or contoured laser scoring for the ultimate in easy to open packages
- Increased use of sustainable products including cellophane, paper, and PLA films
- New resin additives designed to allow PE and PP films to degrade in a land fill
- Optimizing sealant technology to minimize leakers and optimize line speeds while controlling costs
Customer Specific VMI Programs
Kendall Packaging does not have a single VMI Program set in place. We take pride in our ability to exceed our customer’s specific needs by customizing each and every order.