Kendall Packaging, we take seriously our obligation to protect the environment. We are always looking for ways to better develop, purchase and manufacture products. We are committed to continuous improvements, increased efficiencies and streamlining the way we do business in an effort to reduce Kendall's impact on the planet.
To drive sustainability practices, Kendall is taking the following steps to become more environmentally conscious:
- Incorporation of new and proven technologies that can reduce our reliance on oil based products.
- Replacing rigid packaging with flexible packaging solutions that significantly reduce the amount of packaging materials required.
- Down-gauging flexible packaging structures without compromising performance and shelf life, while at the same time minimizing cost and waste.
- Kendall has significantly reduced emissions of green house gases through the addition of new equipment and the sourcing of raw materials.
- Growth in solvent-less adhesives to reduce the energy and to minimize the solvents that are required to create products.
- Developed new recycling programs within our production facilities.
- As technology changes, Kendall is continually searching for new ways to meet requirements with a focus on sustainability and the environment.