Forming Film & Non-Forming Film
Kendall’s team of engineers will meet your flexible packaging performance requirements by offering a total package solution or a fine-tuned top web from a range of forming film and non-forming film options.
Our forming films are designed for applications that require the following:
- Shallow or deep draw depths
- Soft or hard products
- Hot fill or cold product environments
Each of our forming films offer excellent formability, toughness, resistance to abrasion, and compatibility to a variety of top films.
Generally comprised of a variety of materials, each non-forming film is engineered to perform flawlessly within your operating window. Non-forming films can be designed with desired barrier properties, strength, gloss, clarity, and seal performance in mind.
Kendall Packaging can offer your product the following features:
- Peel seal characteristics or lock seals
- Moisture and gas barrier properties
- Strength, stiffness or flexibility
- Ability to seal through contamination
- Heat resistant outer layers for improved processability