We take our obligation to protect the environment seriously. We are always looking for ways to better develop, purchase, and manufacture flexible packaging products. Kendall is committed to continuous improvements, increased efficiencies, and streamlining the way we do business in an effort to reduce our environmental impact on the planet.
To drive sustainability practices, Kendall is taking the following steps to become more environmentally conscious:
- Incorporating proven technologies that reduce our reliance on oil based products.
- Replacing rigid packaging with flexible packaging to significantly reduce the amount of packaging materials required.
- Down-gauging flexible packaging structures to minimize cost and waste, without compromising performance or shelf life.
- Significantly reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through the addition of new equipment and the sourcing of raw materials.
- Utilizing solvent-less adhesives to reduce the energy and minimize the solvents that are required to create flexible packaging products.
- Developing new recycling programs within our production facilities.