Kendall Packaging offers a wide range of forming and non-forming webs for may types of applications. Our packaging engineers can offer you a total package solution or a fine tuned top web that meets your performance requirements.
Kendall's forming webs are designed for applications that require:
- Shallow or deep draw depths
- Soft or hard products
- Hot fill or cold product environments
Each of our forming webs offer excellent formability, toughness, resistance to abrasion and compatibility to a variety of top webs.
Non-forming webs can be designed with desired barrier properties, strength, gloss, clarity, and seal performance in mind. Generally comprised of a variety of materials, each non-forming web is engineered to perform flawlessly within your operating window. Kendal can offer unique:
- Peel seal characteristics or lock seals
- Moisture and gas barrier properties
- Strength, stiffness or flexibility
- Ability to seal through contamination
- Heat resistant outer layers for improved processability